I have admittedly mocked the 'snuggie' or whatever the heck the really long blanket with arms is. However, when I asked for a new 'couch blankie' for Christmas, and I received this from my Eric...I realized they are simply amazing! And not really because "you can answer the phone and stay warm" but because you just are so warm...and so wonderfully comfortable with blanket everywhere. All 6'2 of me enjoys this, even if I had made fun of it, and probably still will ;)
go colts

2 comments:
Corinne, I am worried. You can't be serious. All "snuggies" and other sorts of panchos should be banned from the American market. I think people wear those. . . in Mexico.
I generally don't care what I look like (as evidenced in my daily appearance), however, a snuggie is not in my future.
I am getting some good laughs over this. . .
today is 'wear your snuggie to work day'. i just thought you should know. :D
Post a Comment