Oh Corrine, yes, I have read the others comments, but I have to add sweetheart,, you are MORE than enough, in saying that I do not mean to belittle enough, I mean to say when a woman loves,cares, lives life fully it is more than enough and You my dear do all those. You have to realize there will alwaays be someone who does something better than you. But their something has nothing to do with who you are. Love you. Aunt J.
5 comments:
You are enough. You are loved. If for/by no one but me. You are my lifesaver, my confidante, the only person I can truly count on. I adore you.
"Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good."
I've said that sentence to myself multiple times a day since reading it in "The Happiness Project."
You are enough.
thank you, melanie and mara, for reminding me.
perfection is indeed a terrible enemy.
next on my reading list...The Happiness Project :)
You are enough,
always have been enough.
You are the only one left to believe it.
Believe it!
<3
Oh Corrine, yes, I have read the others comments, but I have to add sweetheart,, you are MORE than enough, in saying that I do not mean to belittle enough, I mean to say when a woman loves,cares, lives life fully it is more than enough and You my dear do all those. You have to realize there will alwaays be someone who does something better than you. But their something has nothing to do with who you are. Love you.
Aunt J.
Post a Comment