Hopefully KJ isn't getting confused (see post below) but she also participated in our church's Christmas Program this year as a little angel. She was really cute in a little cape that actually kind of made her look more like a ghost then an angel (hey, I didn't dress her) and a princess tiara. My three nephews were also a part of the program. Carter didn't get to participate this year, but I'm sure he will be excited about being a shepherd next year!
My mom was the director of the Children's Program so she's busy telling all the little ones where to go. Katie was patiently waiting her turn (right next to my mom with the tiara on)....
Katie, standing very nicely while the Christmas story is read by some older children in the Sunday School program. My nephew, Jake, is the shepherd holding the star (I labeled them to make it easier... :)
All of the children, surrounding the manager, as they marveled at the "baby Jesus." (actually a Cabbage Patch doll :)
Katie, for once, being a perfect little angel and doing all the motions to her dance... perfectly.
I couldn't resist the twirling ballerina move....such a cutie.

No comments:
Post a Comment