Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Grandparents Day!


My Katie got to celebrate "Grandparent's Day" for the first time at her preschool this year. We choose her outfit very carefully...an adorable plaid pleated skirt and matching plaid bow on the turtleneck she got from mama deb for Christmas...and she actually even smiled nicely for her mama (which NEVER happens).


Grandma Jodi, Grandpa Rick and Grandma Ginny all got to visit Katie at school, share in the weekly Friday Shabbat service, have lunch with her and get to meet her teacher and see her classroom. She was of course loved on like a princess and praised for her cute little artwork and neat cubby. I know that when Katie gets older she will look back and appreciate all that her grandparents have done for her. I know how grateful I am.


(p.s. I think she may just be the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen ;)


No comments: