Wednesday, March 25, 2009
loving this weather!
Having lived in Indiana for most of my life, I've become quite accustomed to the changing weather. One day it will be a beautiful 70 degrees....the next day, snowing....you just get used to it after awhile. This has felt like an especially long winter...and the kids (and I) couldn't have been more excited to finally get outside! Katie has recently mastered her trike, and can now push the pedals with ease. I find this remarkable....when she first got the trike, her toes barely fit on the pedals. She's getting so tall like her mama! Our front walk is pretty long, and the kids had a blast just riding up and down, up and down the sidewalk. We even opened up the privacy fence to the backyard and let the kids make loops. It was a fun evening.... (and what mom isn't looking for a way for the kids to burn off energy:)

2 comments:
The weather really IS great. I think Owen would live outside if we let him. Yesterday I had to bribe him in with "Finding Nemo" after playing for more than hour outside! Yikes! What am I in for this summer!? :-)
See you Sunday!
Also, your kids are gorgeous.
my word they are adorable. katie is seriously so beautiful.
i want to come play outside with them!!!!
Post a Comment