I missed my two little ones in Oregon....I know they would have loved some of the scenery! (However, I am not going to act, either, like a four night vacation with no kids climbing into bed in the middle of the night was breaking my heart....)
I think they rather enjoyed their souveniers, (also their new favorite cartoon....I only want to kinda stab my eyes out on a daily basis...oh dear, that was rather violent ;) Besides there Max and Ruby beanie babies, they both got Portland shirts (in the post below), Carter got an airplane that makes take off and landing noises, and Katie got a "glitter globe," but she dropped it the night she got it and we aren't really talking about it right now. I really thought I was going to have to buy an IMMEDIATE plane ticket to Portland. Oh my, the melodrama... I keep looking for them everywhere...unbelievable if I will actually have to go to the airport to buy a souvenier from the city I live in. I have a feeling I'm being played here. hmmm...

1 comment:
"Max and Ruby...Ruby and Max...Max and Ruby...Ruby and her little brother Max!"
It made me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon if that helps you feel better about the violence. Although, I also now feel that way about SpongeBob. I hate that stupid little yellow square.
btw, you can't imagine how happy it makes me when I see Carter where the boys hand me ups. (I don't like the word "handmedowns"). I like to remember Robbie, Jakie and Brady all wearing those same things and it reminds me of when they were little and it makes me smile that you like my taste enough to put them on your child. That shirt and those shoes have been through FOUR boys now -- can you believe it???
I love you and don't know what I would do without you and you precious family.
Post a Comment