And yes, Russell is awesome. But trust me, you don't want him. Just five minutes ago he completely freaked me out when I turned around and he was climbing into a box full of old KNIVES I found while cleaning out the kitchen. I yell at him, and what does he do? Snuggles in. And then hides from me when I try to grab him to inspect him for cuts. AWESOME.
Also, he sucks with kids. Which is sad. (Read: GRUMPY OLD MAN)
You should get KJ a cat for Christmas. Caymus and Abby wouldn't hate that at ALL!! :)
2 comments:
Can you make me some of these? Or teach me how?
Amazing. Love it. Love you.
And yes, Russell is awesome. But trust me, you don't want him.
Just five minutes ago he completely freaked me out when I turned around and he was climbing into a box full of old KNIVES I found while cleaning out the kitchen. I yell at him, and what does he do? Snuggles in. And then hides from me when I try to grab him to inspect him for cuts. AWESOME.
Also, he sucks with kids. Which is sad. (Read: GRUMPY OLD MAN)
You should get KJ a cat for Christmas. Caymus and Abby wouldn't hate that at ALL!! :)
Post a Comment