THank you for the awesome hand me downs :) Nisha was gasping and shrieking with every shirt pulled out of the bag. She slept with the black shoes next to her too ;)
Thank you, Corinne. One day, if I decide it is the right time, I am sure I can trust myself to enjoy the wonderful thing that is having children. You and your children are beautiful.
4 comments:
They are the luckiest.
after an emotional day,
this makes me cry the good kind of tears.
thank you
THank you for the awesome hand me downs :) Nisha was gasping and shrieking with every shirt pulled out of the bag. She slept with the black shoes next to her too ;)
Your clothes will be loved much!
Thank you, Corinne. One day, if I decide it is the right time, I am sure I can trust myself to enjoy the wonderful thing that is having children. You and your children are beautiful.
Post a Comment