Monday, May 24, 2010

our crazy lives

Katie and Carter are both REALLY into playing computer games right now.  nickjr has some great games for preschoolers...just fyi.  And they really do work, I've seen KJ improve her sight words, phonics, and basic addition and subtraction skills A LOT.  Carter is also getting much much better at shape recognition, patterns, and sight words.  My little smarties :) 

Well...lately, (and for the next two years) momma is going to school at the same time as the kiddos.  This, at times, feels a little bit crazy to say the least.  I cannot believe that I am in school, AGAIN.  (Bachelor of Science-English Education, 1/2 Masters Degree-Education, and now on my way to becoming a registered nurse).  I suppose I should save all my feelings about that for a separate post.  My first class has started, and for the first time I can ever remember I'm actually excited about doing homework.  I'm excited about everything that I am learning, and am going to learn. 

I'm doing this for me,
but really I'm doing it for them.

So, for now this is our crazy lives :)





and yes, that is Max.
we don't do much without Max.
Max says hi :)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

that picture is so awesome.
now we just need to get them some macs to make uncle mark proud. ;-)

Unknown said...

Hi Max. Hi smarties.