Saturday, May 29, 2010

Katie Jade's 5th Birthday Party!

My little girl's 5th Birthday in pictures....


first and foremost I must give complete props to my mom....without her I could not have handled this many five year olds in my house.  She did so many cool games and kept the kids giggling and loving the party.  Thanks, mom.

A rousing game of "Mother May I?"


Remember the Animal Sounds Game
(cutest little kids ever)


"Duck, Duck Goose!"


cuties


this is by far my favorite picture.
classic.


my happy girl


thank you :)


Katie Jade, I have been grateful for every day of your five years. 
I love watching you grow, but hate it at the same time.
You are becoming your own little person, a beautiful soul...
I'm so proud of you.

You put the color inside of my world...
I love you.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I can't bleieve she's 5!!! *sob*

It was an excellent party, and you are an excellent mommy.

Unknown said...

I'm having a hard time with all of this. So I'm just going to say that I love her and I love you and maybe next year won't be so hard.