Two things are currently scarfing down my time:
1. A big fat textbook called "Abnormal Psychology." When I say big, I mean Carter can't even carry it. It's big (I think I said that) and long...and kinda freaky, cause well really its all about me. ha/ha...kinda...not all of it. :)
2. A new endeavor. Now come on, go with me here... Yes, I am a mother. That, is above all, why I ever make sacrifices...my kids. I am a full time student as of May 2010. I will be a full time student until sometime in 2012. I have three part-time jobs. However, that being said, I have officially (well not really, I've only had one client...but she was awesome!) started my own photography business, serendipity photography. I wasn't really sure this is ever something I wanted to get into... (do you have any idea how expensive lenses are?....how long it takes to edit?)....but sometimes life hands you something and says, just ride the ride with me, ok? Let's see how this goes. So this has been filling up my time:
For awhile, we'll just see how things go. If you are interested in being a "test-rat" HA! or letting me gush over your children and take millions of pictures, just comment, e-mail me (serendipity062107@gmail.com), follow me on facebook, or just go see the blog.
I have lots to catch up on...but these days...this is me. And that's okay, for today.

1 comment:
I like the new layout!
I'm so proud of you for all you are accomplishing. You are such an inspiration.
Post a Comment